- 01http://www.sequoyahregionallibrary.org/event/library-closed-11/All day04-01-2018
All Sequoyah Regional Library System branches are closed on Sunday, April 1 in observance of Easter Sunday.
- 02http://www.sequoyahregionallibrary.org/event/anytime-anywhere-book-club-6/All day04-02-2018-04-30-2018Pickens County Library100 Library Lane, Jasper, GA 30143
Do you want to read the same book as others, but don’t have room in your schedule to meet? Visit the library for a copy of this month’s book, The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society by Mary Ann Shaffer and Annie Barrows, or a read-alike. Discussion questions and bonus material are available, too. If you’d like to meet with others to discuss the book (and eat book-themed snacks), join us on the last Monday of the month at 3:00 PM. Call 706-692-5411 to request a copy.
- 02http://www.sequoyahregionallibrary.org/event/coloring-group-15/10:00 AM-1:00 PM04-02-2018
The coloring fun continues! Our coloring group has been meeting every Monday for over a year now; come meet new friends! All materials are provided. For ages 16 and older.
- 02http://www.sequoyahregionallibrary.org/event/hand-knee-and-foot-card-game-10/10:30 AM-2:00 PM04-02-2018Ball Ground Public Library435 Old Canton Road, Ball Ground, GA 30107
Join the Hand Knee and Foot card game! The rules for this game are similar to Canasta and Samba. For ages 18 and older.
- 02http://www.sequoyahregionallibrary.org/event/wild-about-reptiles/10:30 AM-11:30 AM04-02-2018
A naturalist from Red Top Mountain State Park will be here to talk about the wildlife that can be found here in Georgia. You’ll even get to meet some! For all ages; children 9 and under must be accompanied by an adult.