Now your Kroger Plus Card Can Help Sequoyah Regional Library Buy Children’s Books!
1. If you already have Kroger Plus card, go to: krogercommunityrewards.com
2. Click on “Sign In/Register”
3. Click “Sign Up Today” in the New Customer box
4. Sign up for a Kroger rewards accounty by entering your zip code, choosing your favorite store, providing an email address and choosing a password.
5. Kroger will send a message to the email account that you provided. Click on the link in the email, which will take you back to the Kroger web page.
6. Log in with your email address and password. This will take you to your account summary.
7. Click on the “Plus Card” box, and enter your Kroger Plus Card number.
8. Click on the “Community Rewards” box to choose our organization. (You many have to provide your name and address if that information is not already on the account.)
9. In the “Find your organization” box, enter 13259. Alternately, you may enter the first three letters, .ie “SEQ” to find Sequoyah Regional Library.
10. Click the little radio button next to Sequoyah Regional Library, then click on “SAVE” to complete enrollment.
Note: If you do not have a Kroger Plus card, you can get one at any area Kroger – then follow the instructions.