- Library holds may be picked-up with a pre-arranged appointment time from all our locations, including Ball Ground, Hickory Flat and Rose Creek using the Sequoyah Sidewalk Service.
When you do come and visit us, you will notice some changes at work to safely serve our community and ensure the health and welfare of our staff.
- Our staff will be wearing masks for your safety. We appreciate you wearing your face covering when you visit us.
- Staff assistance will be in a limited capacity. We encourage you to continue using our official website and virtual services for staff assistance.
- Staff will remain behind the service desk, but will gladly answer your questions from that location.
- A limited number of socially-distanced computers will be available; however, staff will not be available to provide assistance.
- Seating areas may be socially distanced or unavailable.
- Sidewalk Service will continue for those who would like materials but would prefer to not come inside the library.
- Once returned, materials are held in “quarantine” for a limited time and will remain on your account until they are checked in.
- Our libraries are not accepting donated materials at this time. Please do not bring donations into the building or place donations into our outdoor book-return boxes.
- Our varied schedule of fun library programming will continue online. Visit our calendar for a list of upcoming virtual events.
- Our annual Summer Reading Program is taking place online in June and July.
- Conference rooms and community rooms will remain closed at this time.
- Operating hours at each library will be limited, but we are always online and ready to assist you.
Stay up to date by visiting our homepage, following us on social media, and subscribing to our e-newsletter. Thank you for your continued patience and support of our public library system. We appreciate the opportunity to continue serving you.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
The Sequoyah Regional Library System condemns racism in all its forms and strives to provide welcoming spaces and equitable library experiences to all people regardless of skin color. We are committed to providing open and equal access to resources and opportunities that contribute to a better future for our communities.
E-VERIFY. EMPLOYER ID #230979, AUTHORIZATION DATE 07/16/09