Your library holds may be picked-up at a pre-arranged appointment time on Mondays from the porch of any of our library locations!
- Holds may be placed through your online SRLS account or by calling your home location for assistance.
- Once your hold is available, you will receive a notification via email or text message. Please call your home location with your library card number to arrange a pick-up of your hold.
- The items will be checked out to your account and placed on a table outside the door of the library. Look for the first four letters of your last name and the last four numbers of your library card.
- Since the items are already checked out to you, you can just grab your items and go!
- The book drops are open, so books may be returned anytime.
- Once returned, books are held in “quarantine” for 3 days so returned books may not show up immediately as being checked in.
- As always, please practice proper social distancing when picking up your holds.
Not sure how to place a hold? Watch this video.
116 Brown Industrial Parkway Canton, GA 30114 Phone: 770.479.3090
E-VERIFY. EMPLOYER ID #230979, AUTHORIZATION DATE 07/16/09