Now your library holds may be picked-up with a pre-arranged appointment time, Monday thru Friday, from the porch of all of our library locations! Some locations will offer Saturday pick-up hours.
- Holds may be placed through your online SRLS account or by calling your home location for assistance.
- Once your hold is available, you will receive a notification via email or text message. Please call your home location with your library card number to arrange a pick-up of your hold.
- The items will be checked out to your account and placed on a table outside the door of the library. Look for the first four letters of your last name and the last four numbers of your library card.
- Since the items are already checked out to you, you can just grab your items and go!
- The book drops are open, so books may be returned anytime.
- Once returned, books are held in “quarantine” for 3 days so returned books may not show up immediately as being checked in.
- As always, please practice proper social distancing when picking up your holds.
Not sure how to place a hold? Watch this video.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
The Sequoyah Regional Library System condemns racism in all its forms and strives to provide welcoming spaces and equitable library experiences to all people regardless of skin color. We are committed to providing open and equal access to resources and opportunities that contribute to a better future for our communities.
E-VERIFY. EMPLOYER ID #230979, AUTHORIZATION DATE 07/16/09