SUPPORT THE LIBRARY
Community support allows us to thrive. Here are ways you can help.
Sequoyah Regional Library System accepts material donations that meet the following guidelines:
- Books (hardcover, paperback, trade, board, large print) published 2020 or later
- Audiobooks published 2020 or later
- DVDs and Blu-rays (no date limit)
- High demand/popular/bestselling series and authors (any publication date).
Items donated need to be in very good or like new condition and only 5 items at a time will be accepted.
Currently, items can be donated at any location except the Pickens County Library.
We do not accepting the following:
- VHS tapes
- Any item in poor condition
If you would like to donate up to 5 boxes or items that do not meet donation guidelines please choose one of the following options:
- The Better World Books drop box in the R.T. Jones Memorial Library parking lot. SRLS has partnered with Better World Books, a for-profit social enterprise that collects and sells books online with each sale generating funds for literacy initiatives around the world.
- The Woodstock Public Library will accept donations for the Friends of the Library on Tuesdays or Thursdays, 11am-5pm.
- The Gilmer County Library will accept donations for the Friends of the Library on Tuesdays or Thursdays, 11am-5pm.
Financial gifts support our collection, programs and other library services. By making a gift, your money will be used for the greatest need of SRLS, unless otherwise directed. Financial gifts can be made online, via mail or in-person.
To gift online please click on here and then click on the green box, MAKE A DONATION. Your gift will be applied to the area of greatest need. If you wish to make a specified gift, please do so by mail or in person.
To gift via mail or in person, please complete the Financial Donation Form (upload form) and mail or drop it off donation to one of our locations.
Kroger Community Rewards
Any transactions using the Shopper’s Card number associated with your digital account will be applied to the program, at no added cost to you. Kroger donates annually to participating organizations based on your percentage of spending as it relates to the total spending associated with all participating Kroger Community Rewards organizations.
The program is simple. If you shop at Kroger, you probably have a Kroger Plus card. When you register your Kroger Plus Card online, you can then select Sequoyah Regional Library as the organization of your choice. Learn more.
The SRLS Community rewards Account number is MW313.
AmazonSmile is a simple and automatic way for you to support your favorite charitable organization every time you shop, at no cost to you. You can support the Friends of Cherokee County Public Libraries Inc. Simply go to smile.amazon.com from the web browser on your computer or mobile device. You may also want to add a bookmark to smile.amazon.com to make it even easier to return and start your shopping at AmazonSmile.On your first visit to smile.amazon.com, you need to select a charitable organization to receive donations from eligible purchases before you begin shopping. Amazon will remember your selection, and then every eligible purchase you make through AmazonSmile will result in a donation.
SRLS Is always excited to form new partnerships with businesses to support our community. Businesses can support the library through grants, in-kind services, materials donations, and by volunteering to offer free programs for the public at the library.
If you have any questions please contact us.
116 Brown Industrial Parkway Canton, GA 30114 Phone: 770.479.3090
E-VERIFY. EMPLOYER ID #230979, AUTHORIZATION DATE 07/16/09