Please review the 3D Printer Policy and Guidelines for Use before submitting this form
- 3D Printers are available to the public to make three-dimensional objects in plastic using a design that is uploaded from a digital computer file. The Library reserves the right to refuse any 3D print request.
- The Library’s 3D printers may be used only for lawful purposes. The public will not be permitted to use the Library’s 3D printers to create material that is:
- Prohibited by local, state or federal law
- Obscene or otherwise inappropriate for the Library environment
- In violation of another’s intellectual property rights. For example, the printers will not be used to reproduce material that is subject to copyright, patent or trademark protection.
Users must complete a 3D Print Request Form before their print job is accepted. Print jobs must be under three hours, unless approved by library staff. Only Library staff will have hands-on access to the 3D printers.
Cost per gram is posted prominently near the machines and is established by the County Library Board of Trustees which may change the fee at any time by action of the Board of Trustees.
Guidelines for Use:
- Complete a 3D Print Request Form before print job is started.
- Print jobs more than 3 hours may not be available for immediate print.
- Cost of printing will be 15 cents per gram minimum charge of $3.00 per each print job
- You will be notified when your print job is complete. Items printed will be picked up within 7 days during regularly scheduled library hours, after which they will become property of the Library. Items must be picked up by the individual who requested the print job
- Print time will be scheduled by library staff.
PLEASE NOTE: A “complete” print job does not always mean “successful.” The library will still notify you of completion even if it does not come out perfectly. Re-prints will only be available in the event of machine malfunction. Failed prints due to errors within the 3D model (print file submitted) will still be charged for materials used.
All print jobs are pending until approved by library staff.
All Sequoyah Regional Library locations have computers for public use. All public computers have Internet access and the Microsoft Office suite of programs installed.
available for use by all patrons with a library card, or guests with a pass. A small fee is charged for usage.
Free wi-fi access is available throughout all branches of the library.
available for use by all patrons.
-available at most branches. Contact your local branch for fee and schedule information. Contact Form
Subscribe to our Newsletter
The Sequoyah Regional Library System condemns racism in all its forms and strives to provide welcoming spaces and equitable library experiences to all people regardless of skin color. We are committed to providing open and equal access to resources and opportunities that contribute to a better future for our communities.
E-VERIFY. EMPLOYER ID #230979, AUTHORIZATION DATE 07/16/09