Welcome to the Sequoyah Regional Library System (SRLS)!
Congratulations on your new library card! With your library membership, you can enjoy access to electronic resources, databases, and a growing collection of materials including books, movies, CDs, magazines, eBooks, audiobooks, and more at each of our locations in Cherokee, Pickens, and Gilmer Counties. You can access library services and log into your account online at www.sequoyahregionallibrary.org, follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and YouTube to find the latest updates, and browse our full schedule of library programming on the SRLS online event calendar.
Remember, all library events are free of charge!
Using Your New Library Card
Your adventure begins with your library card. Please keep a photo of the barcode number on your library card, which makes it easy to look up your account or replace a lost card.
With your new library card, you can…
- Request a title from any SRLS location for delivery to your local library.
- Download eBooks and audiobooks or e-magazines to a portable device or e-reader.
- Access your account to manage your borrowed titles and titles on hold.
- Pay library fines or fees online.
- Explore dozens of electronic resources and databases with our e-library.
- Borrow experience passes for free admission to local attractions in your community.
Your Dynamic Destination for Discovery
Libraries are more than just books! Click below to learn more about SRLS services.
Have questions? Contact us to receive timely assistance from a library staff member.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
The Sequoyah Regional Library System condemns racism in all its forms and strives to provide welcoming spaces and equitable library experiences to all people regardless of skin color. We are committed to providing open and equal access to resources and opportunities that contribute to a better future for our communities.
E-VERIFY. EMPLOYER ID #230979, AUTHORIZATION DATE 07/16/09