What library services are available while locations are closed?
- Visit sequoyahregionallibrary.org/elibrary/ to access digital content including…
- eBooks & Audiobooks
- Digital Magazines
- Mango Languages
- A-to-Z World Culture
- Ancestry Library Edition
- … and more!
We’re available to answer your questions!
Visit our Contact Us webpage to submit questions to library staff.
Do I need to return the materials I’ve checked out from the library?
- Keep all checked-out materials at home until libraries reopen.
- Outdoor book-return drop-off boxes will be closed during this time.
- Overdue fines will not accrue during this time.
Stay Up-to-Date with SRLS
- Visit sequoyahregionallibrary.org/ or follow us on Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter for updates and announcements.